Monday 28 November 2011

Timewarp Tuesday: The Wombat Edition

Rather than subjecting you all to my crap awesome taste in music again, this week is all aboutone of my all-time favourite ads.

As a wee lass, I used to love the RSPCA ad that used to be shown on TV all the time. You know, the one with the wombat. Let me refresh your memory:



Every time the wombat would come on the screen, I'd yell out "Look Mum! Look at the little wombat!" Every single time. I'm sure the RSPCA ad was my mother's favourite ad. After all, what parent doesn't love their child yelling out the same thing over and over again in agitated excitement?

It's funny, because I always used to think that the wombat was wearing a white vest. It wasn't until many years later that I realised that he was all bandaged up.

Oh, and one more thing: how does one train a wombat to perform like a dog?

No comments: